Do you ever feel like you are trying to do everything right and just keep getting it wrong? Do you feel like you're on a hamster wheel and just keep going round and round with no end in sight? What is holding you back from being the best version of yourself and having the best life possible? Why do you keep having these same issues? Why can't you get unstuck??? You might tell yourself...."I have no idea" but I may suspect you have this tiny little voice inside that is screaming the answer to you! Now, it is your choice to ignore it or figure out what you can do about it to help get you a better life! So how does one figure this out...never fear I have some tips to help.
1. Take an assessment of your life what are things that bring you joy and what are things that cause you to feel like you are going to explode? Write it down.
2. Out of the things that make you feel like you are going to explode what are the ones that you can't change? i.e. remolding your entire kitchen, your kid etc. ;). The ones that you can change or change up how are you going to do that, make a list and set goals. They can be small changes that make a big difference. Again with your kitchen: paint cabinets, add some bead board and a few new decorations. These things could be under $100 and make the world of difference.
3. Out of the things that bring you joy, be sure to make time for one of those things everyday! If its something you can't do everyday make time for it at least once a week.
4. Keep inspiring quotes around and visible, these help to tell the mind positive thoughts which will turn into positive actions.
5. Eat healthy and whole foods. It really makes a difference in how your body and mind feel. You may not notice this if you only do it for a day but in time you will be able to tell a big difference.
6. Take in some sunshine and maybe lay or put your feet on the ground. This grounding ritual can really help people when they are feeling stuck!
7. Lastly be kind to yourself and know you are worth it!
For more self-help tips on life, recipes and holistic living subscribe to my website and get free info!